I've recently had a name change, how can I update my account?

You can update your name by completing our online form on our member portal, or you submit a request to our general email at support@silverthatch.org.ky.

Please note, we will require supporting documents (e.g., deed poll, copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree) and a copy of your photo ID to make changes to your account. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.