How can I redeem my funds in a lump sum under termination of residence if my account balance is less than CI$5,000?

If your account balance is less than CI$5,000 you can cash in your investments after the following:

  • three months after we have received your last contribution and
  • you are no longer residing in the Cayman Islands


To redeem your funds under termination of residence, we require you to complete our Termination of Residence form and provide the following documents:

  • Copy of your photo ID (passport or permanent residence visa) and
  • proof of non-residence, i.e., a utility bill, employment contract/ letter from your current country of residence, telephone bill or lease agreement (must be dated within the last six months). Please note that all documents must be in your name. 

 You may only complete the online application if you can provide proof of non-residence. If you are unable to provide evidence of non-residence, then you must provide a notarized letter to prove you live outside of the Cayman Islands. In this instance, you must complete the PDF version of the Termination of residence form and mail your original application to the following address:

 Saxon Pensions | Agents for Silver Thatch Pensions
Saxon Centre
14 Saturn Close on Eastern Avenue
PO Box 31694
Grand Cayman KY1-1207
Cayman Islands

 Once we receive your completed application, it will take between 60 to 90 days to process.



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.