How can I redeem my funds in a lump sum under termination of residence if my account balance greater than CI $5,000?

If the value of your account is greater than CI$5,000 then you can cash in your account when:

  • Two years have passed since the last contribution was received into your account, and
  • You have left the Island for a period of at least 6 months, and
  • Your employment in the Cayman Islands is terminated.

If you met the above criteria, you may complete the Termination of Residence form at

You will be required to upload a copy of your photo ID (passport or permanent residence visa) and proof of non-residence i.e. a utility bill, employment contract/ letter from current country of residence, telephone bill or lease agreement (must be dated within the last 6 months). Please note that all documents must be in your name. 

You may only complete the online application if you are able to provide proof of non residence. If you are unable to provide proof of non-residence then a you must provide a notarized letter to prove you live outside of the Cayman Islands. In this instance your you must complete the PDF version of the Termination of residence form (can be downloaded at ) and your original application must be mailed to the following address:

Saxon Pensions | Agents for Silver Thatch Pensions
Saxon Centre
14 Saturn Close on Eastern Avenue
PO Box 31694
Grand Cayman KY1-1207
Cayman Islands

Once we are in receipt of your complete application, it will take between 60 to 90 days to process.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.