Following the submission of the application, the Administrator shall:
- within 7 days of receiving the application, notify the applicant of its receipt
- If all of the requested documentation (i.e.: application, notarized or certified copy of Government photo ID and if applicable, copy of airline ticket) is not submitted, the application will be rejected. The Administrators will not hold any applications, pending the receipt of outstanding documents. Members are able to resubmit their application, once the required information is attached.
- within 14 days of receiving the application, notify the applicant of the Administrator’s decision to approve or refuse the application;
- If the application is refused, there is a right of appeal to the Director of the Department of Labour & Pensions.
- within 45 days of receipt of the application, issue the amount in the form of a cheque or by direct deposit payable to the financial institution instructed by the applicant