We will be relaunching our member portal on April 29th in stages and your login details will be issued via email. If you are not in receipt of your login details by May 3rd please feel free to contact us.
The Pension Management Portal (PMP) was designed for your convenience and with the ongoing fight against Covid-19, you can review your latest statement, update account details and even adjust your additional voluntary contributions, all from the safety of your home.
If you have received your login details but you are experiencing issues, please note the following:
- Our portal is most compatible with Google Chrome and Firefox
- Before logging in, ensure that your pop up blocker is turned off
- Our portal is not currently compatible with iPhone
If you have made too many attempts to access your account, you may reset your password by completing the following steps:
- Select "Forgot your password"
- Select "By Using Email"
- Enter your Silver Thatch Pensions member number and email address provided on your member enrollment form
- A temporary password will be emailed. Once you're able to log in, you'll be prompted to enter a new password, security question and answer. Keep this information as safe as you would your online banking details.
Still, having issues accessing your online account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 345-943-7770