You can apply to make an Emergency Withdrawal of your funds by completing our online application form – Please click here
If you are currently residing in the Cayman Islands, you will be required to upload the following information:
- Notarized photo ID (by a Notary Public or certified by a Justice of the Peace). You can find a list of Notaries by clicking here
- Your Direct Deposit bank details
If you are currently residing off-island, you are eligible to withdraw your funds only if you left the island on or after February 1, 2020. You will be required to provide the following information:
- Notarized photo ID (by a Notary Public or certified by a Justice of the Peace).
- Copy of itinerary or plane ticket dated after February 1, 2020
- International wire details or Cayman Direct Deposit bank details
In all instances, funds will only be transferred to a bank account held in your name or jointly in your name.
If you qualify for the emergency withdrawal of funds your application will be processed and payment made within 45 days of receipt of a complete application.