In certain circumstances you may withdraw up to CI$35,000 from your account to use as a deposit to purchase or build a home, buyland or to pay off an existing mortgage.
- This service is available subject to certain conditions, including:
You must be Caymanian, as per the meaning under the Immigration Law
- If you are using the funds as a deposit to purchase or build a home you must not already own a dwelling unit in the Cayman Islands.
- If purchasing land you must not own any other land in the Cayman Islands.
- If you are purchasing either land or a home the funds must be used as a deposit on a mortgage offered by an institution with a class A banking license.
- If you are using the funds to pay off an existing mortgage on a home the amount must be enough to completely pay off that mortgage. This service is available subject to certain conditions, including: